Saturday, June 2, 2012

Can anyone tell me how much this is worth?


 


  Quail Egg Shell Tea Set






I found this beautiful Quail Egg Shell Tea Set at a garage sale last week...
for only 50 cents! Do you believe it. I was trying to find out how much these are worth, because I know they must be worth something, but I couldn't find any information online, I did find a site but they wanted me to 
pay for the info??

So if anyone knows anything about this, please share and 
I will post the info here.

You can tell the artist took time and imagination to create this beautiful set. One of the cups is cracked but I don't want to throw it away. I am thinking of using it in the Monster High Dollhouse for the characters to use during our movies. But when they're not in use, I want to protect them, so I'm going to start looking for some kind of glass container to display the set...maybe at garage sales next week, I'll get lucky.


Thank you for reading...subscribe by email so you never miss a post. 
Who knows maybe next week I'll find a teradactyl egg. :)

4 comments:

  1. Me parece incleíble ese juego de café.
    Felicidades por tan bonito trabajo.
    Feliz domingo.
    Mil besos...Julia.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the same set in brown. They are so fragile! I've broken a cup or two. I actually found one like it on eBay, broken for around 20.00 plus shipping, but the auction had ended. I'd be interested in a value, too! I only paid $.50.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same person as above! Just found a partial set that matches mine so I can replace the broken piece... http://www.ebay.com/itm/270996814079?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

    It seems a broken set goes for about $15 or so.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, thank you so much, I definitely got a deal... I knew they were worth something, they are so beautiful and fragile.

    ReplyDelete