Sunday, May 6, 2012

Wish I was Still into Brass Miniatures


 




I found these brass miniatures the other day, I haven't seen them in years and forgot I had them. I thought my miniature obsession started when my niece was born but I guess it started alot earlier. I bought and started collecting these in my twenties, I won't tell you how long ago it was, that would reveal too much. 

I found about twenty-five pieces, I didn't want to keep them all, because I'm actually not into brass miniatures anymore, I don't like brass at all. So I sold the other pieces and kept my favourite, pictured above. I am thinking of painting them so they can fit in the new dollhouse. I know its crazy, they are so heavy and I suppose they are antiques?? It just doesn't suit the house so I think I will have to paint it, tell me what you think, remember...I hate brass.


No comments:

Post a Comment