Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Sneak a Peak at our new doll restaurant!

Hi everyone, I am almost finished the new restaurant, it will set the scene for alot of 'Skull Academy' dramatic moments. The new restaurant will be called 'Lola's Bistro' it is a casual hangout with some elegant touches, I think so anyways. I will be putting together a tutorial video once its all done and posting on our YouTube channel and here as well.

Still waiting for viewers to send in their art. We got a few already that we will be hanging, but please keep sending scans of your art. We can also use them for dorm rooms and the school. We want you to feel like you're apart of Skull Academy.

Here is a few pictures, just finished the door this past weekend and I love it, I love that it fit in the spot it was meant for, barely but it fits...I haven't taken any pictures yet if it being done...enough said, here are the pics...




Almost finished, I don't want to give away too much, please subscribe or join our blog so you won't miss the big reveal. The big reveal will be on our web show 'Skull Academy' on our YouTube channel: gingerlola2011
 
Please don't forget to vote for us for 'top 100 doll sites' above on 
the right hand side, we are currently number 4 woohoo  
(at the time of this post)....we don't win anything but its nice to 
be in the top 10.

Thank you :)


1 comment:

  1. Hello from Spain: the restaurant is very elegant and cozy. Of course I will vote for your blog ... Your creations are always awesome. We keep in touch.

    ReplyDelete