Sunday, January 27, 2013

Park Bench After Pics

Hey everyone, I hope you're all enjoying your Sunday. I finished the park bench from Friday's post. Here are the before and after pictures. I didn't want to do too much to the chair because I love how natural it is, so I just added a few plants and flowers.

I got the bench from Value Village for only 99 cents.

 before


after










Looks like Vampiro and Draculaura found a romantic spot to hang out. 

Thank you for stopping by and checking out my little projects. Please vote for our site before you leave for 'top 100 doll sites' on the sidebar...just look for Barbie. Thank you to all who have left really nice comments. You guys are awesome.

Ginger Lola :)


3 comments:

  1. I know how to make vampiro cuter. Turn his hair a little to the left so the streaks are on the other side

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gingerkitten, I'm definitely going to try it, thanks :)

      Delete
  2. Hello from SpAin, i like your new chair. IT is very cheap. Very cute garden. Keep in touch

    ReplyDelete