Monday, April 8, 2013

How to Make a Doll Classroom

Hey everyone, I did it, I finally spoke in one of my how to videos, eek, do I sound weird :)
I think I sound weird... :)

I can't believe I didn't do this sooner, show you how to have the classroom without having to build the whole school house. Here is the video plus more pictures below...the student desk part could be confusing, I didn't take that many pictures when I made this a year ago, please let me know if you have any questions.

Thank you for watching and subscribing. Please vote for our site for top 100 doll sites on the right hand side before you leave, I want to thank all of you who left awesome comments on our the site, thank you to Clarisa, MayRothwell, Hunger (girl), theUltimateMHfan, Yarianne, Kiddiss and all of you, thank you so much, you guys are sooooo awesome. I love getting these comments and it gives me an idea, I also love giving all of you more chances of winning our prizes for our giveway, so if you want your name entered 5 more times in our doll food giveaway, vote for our site, leave a comment and please don't forget to include your YouTube name or email address so I know what name to enter in the draw. We also have our other two blogs on the site, www.skullacademy.blogspot.com and www.spectrasjournal.blogspot.com those count too, so you could have your name entered 15 more times in our draw, how cool is that!  How cool would it be to have our three blogs in the top 3, we're not greedy, top 10 is fine with me :) 

:)












4 comments:

  1. Where can you find the styrofoam thingies

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Gingerkitten, I get my styrofoam from packaging, if I see any good pieces, I grab them and store them, no I'm not a hoarder :) I don't have that many... I'm not sure if they sell styrofoam at the hardware store? sometimes I'll see it on the side of the road, someone is throwing away packaging and if its a good shape and clean I grab it, I'm not a garbage picker but if I see something cool, I'm not afraid to take it... one man's garbage is another man's treasure right :)

      Delete
  2. Omg thank you so much for mentioning me! I might be doing a shout out video soon and im giving a shout out to you!You should so more videos with your voice in it :D


    May

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, thank you so much for voting for us and leaving comments, you are sooooo awesome and we appreciate it so much :) Cool, we're doing another shout out video soon too, soon after episode 75...you are definitely going to be mentioned :)

      Delete